Tuesday, August 11, 2009

We're Pregnant!

Yes, we are on our 4th child! This was news to us too. I found out about a week after my family reunion. I was sick for the rest of the week and I couldn't figure out why. I took a pregnancy test and sure enough, there were no if, and, or buts about it. Now I think I am about 8 weeks along. We're pretty excited. Once I found out that I was pregnant I called the photographer and made an appointment before I got all huge and stuff. Hence the new family pictures.

9 comments:

Burrups said...

Congrats!! Love the photos. Soo cute!

Melissa said...

Great pics! Congrats on the upcoming addition.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Congratulations!! You look great in the pics!

Jaylynn said...

Congratulations!! Cute family pictures too! Now you'll be doing those pics again in 9months for the new addition!

Goodwin Family said...

Congrats! That's exciting news!

Nicki said...

I'm excited for you! When's the first dr. app.? Your pictures are great.

Springer Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting.

Emily Vickery said...

I was so suprised when I heard you were expecting again because that night I saw you in walmart late, I had a feeling you were, but I thought she just had a baby! But I am excited for you guys and hopefully I will get the guts to have another one soon.

Emily Vickery said...

p.s. I want to stop in and see you soon, and you better not clean your house the whole time like last time!!!!!!!!!:)