Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer Fun

Sierra just went back to school. She is now in 1st grade. Crazy Dazy! So I figure I'd better post some of our summer activities since it's all over. We went boating with our friends a couple of times. This is Rob doing a jump on the wakeboard. Whoo hoo!
Sierra bowling

Joshua bowling

Some friends in our ward let us use their house for a few days in Bear Lake. It was great. We hung out on the beach most of the time. We also went to the Pickleville playhouse and saw Annie Get Your Gun. It was great fun.

Our friends let us borrow their water trampoline. Sierra loved it.





Who are those two hotties playing with Sierra? :o) We'd take the trampoline out to the deep end and jump in.













4 comments:

Jeni said...

How very fun! I am so jealous of all of you and your boat time this summer. Josh looks like such a big boy. Congrats on the pregnancy. I was going to call and play a joke on you but never got around to it. We're happy for you.

Nelly said...

Looks like so much fun! I haven't been wakeboarding in FOREVER... tell Rob I'm jealous! ;) Your family pictures are really cute.

Nicki said...

I had no idea Rob was such a stud. Fun summer! Bear Lake looks like a blast.

Celest said...

Pickleville playhouse is so funny. They do a Christmas show up at USU and we go for our Christmas party. I am usually crying because I am laughing so hard.