Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary Rob!



This slide show was made because we had our 8th wedding anniversary yesterday. I love looking back at our pictures. Rob and I always have had a good time together. I have to say that I got unbelievably lucky and I will never know why. I put him through so much when we were dating, it is amazing to me that he stuck with me. I don't think I was a picnic. He is so sweet to me, he is so sweet to our children. I think I would be more lost then I could ever imagine without him. Anyway, ROB I LOVE YOU! Happy Anniversary.

1 comment:

Denelle said...

Okay, this is Rob. I'm not cool enough to have an account so I had to use yours.

Awe, you're too sweet. Thanks for the slideshow, just one question though. What's up with the skinny funny looking boy that is with you in those pictures? We haven't seen him in almost 7 years!
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all you do for me and our little family. I can't believe that eight years have gone by so quickly. Time flies when your having fun, huh.
I love you Nell.
-rob