Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sierra's birthday

We have a 6 year old! I know, we're too young. Sierra turned 6 on December 5. Crazy dazy. Doesn't she look so cute in her new outfit? I love having a girl. She is the funnest little person to shop for. Rob would probably beg to differ. He's had to wait for Sierra and I while Sierra's tried on every outfit we'd let her get her hands on. I think he would have thrown us out of the store if he could. In the past we've thrown her a birthday party. They've been psycho. Sierra's cried at both of them, and my house is too small for so many kids to run around in. So this year we told her she could have one friend over. It was great. She invited her cousin and best friend Ashton. And since it was cousin Ashton, she stayed the night. Anyway, I think it was one of her best birthdays.

We taught Sierra and Ashton how to leg wrestle. They spent a lot of the rest of the evening and next day flipping eachother over. Sierra has a few bruises.

She wanted a pony cake. I did the best I could.
The best part! They literally slept in a box together.









7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute blog! It's super cute because Ashton is in it. I heard about the leg wrestling because she said she kicked Sierra's butt every time!! JK! Love ya!

Celest said...

I am so glad that we can see what each other is up too. We are in Logan loving life. I can't believe you have a 6 year old too. Time flies so fast.

Springer Family said...

How fun and what a cute cake. You look great. I was in Pocatello last Saturday night just to go to the U of U vs ISU game. My dad got tickets and asked us to come. It is nice to have my family close. I will let you know when I am up that way next time. You will have to let me know if you are ever down this way. Do your parents live in Aberdeen?

Nicki said...

I'm so glad your blogging again. I worried you gave up. I kept checking. Happy Birthday to Sierra!!!

Nelly said...

Sierra's 6! Oh, man- tell her happy belated birthday from us! I wish I was more on top of things (like a certain SUPER sister-in-law). We'll have to bring her a present when we come up for the holidays! It will be fun to see you guys!

Burrups said...

Cute pictures!! Sounds like a way fun birthday! I am glad you blog so I can get to know you guys better.

Nana said...

Sierra,
What a cute birthday dress. I loved your choice. It looks beautiful on you! Your Mom made you such a good Pony Cake this year. Was it strawberry or chocolate? Love you and Happy 6th birthday!