Tuesday, December 30, 2008

CHRISTMAS...YEAH!!!

So we started a new Christmas tradition this year. We had a sleep over in our room with the kids. We put them in their sleeping bags on the floor because we didn't want them to wake up and wander into the living room on their way into our rooom and see Santa's presents early. That way we could all wander into the living room and look together. It was pretty fun!
Ooooh...the anticipation!:)

Santa brought our family the High School Musical dance mat and playstation game and sleds, he brought Sierra a cupcake making set (yeah for me!), he brought Joshua a hot wheels stunt set, and he brought Tyler noahs ark. So fun!

We opened presents youngest to oldest. So no, that is not my outfit, it is Tylers.

As you can see Joshua did not hesitate to break into his stocking candy right away.My sweet niece, Hailey, made Joshua and Tyler these adorable stocking caps. She did such a good job. I love them.

Our Christmas mess. Oodles of fun.

I got to help Sierra make cupcakes right after breakfast. I'm actually really glad that she got a present that she will play with this year. It's taken me a while to figure her out.

Sierra got a couple of 100 piece puzzles also. She put one all together by herself. No help. I was pretty darn impressed.

Joshua loves the stunt set that Santa brought. I was pretty intrigued with it too.

All in all, we had great fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I love the kids sleeping in your room idea. We may have to try that next year.

Nicki said...

So much fun! Your kids are super cute. Sierra looks like she makes a pretty fancy cupcake. Loved seeing you this Christmas. My flower made it home and looks beautiful in my entry way.

Unknown said...

So cute! I am very impressed! Santa did a great job at your house this year!

Springer Family said...

How fun to all have a sleep over! I love the holidays and you have got some real cute kids.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog! I love finding people out in cyber-blog land. Cute pics and cute kids! I didn't realize you had 3 kidos. Congrats! Take care.