Monday, September 6, 2010

Summer is over.

We went to Lagoon at the end of summer break. The kids loved it. Josh keeps asking us when we can go back. Sierra is tall enough to ride the big rides. It was great taking her on a few. She went on Wicked and impressed us all. We don't have a picture, however. It was great. Now summer is basically over for us and Sierra is back in school and Josh gets to start preschool tommorrow.


Sierra's first day of 2nd grade. So cute! She was so excited.

This is a picture of Sierra's hair. She likes to do her own hair usually. I begged her to let me do it this time, not that she doesn't do it well on her own, but I kind of wanted her to look a little more descent. Anyway, I told her we could find some cute hair do's on line and so she consented to let me do her hair. We found some super cute ways to do it, though, and I think she will let me this year. What a funny thing to fret about, I know, but I've always loved doing her hair and the little thing thinks she's pretty cool when she can do it herself. Anyway, whatever.;o)

The second day of school was even cuter, but you can't really see it. We put her hair up in a half ponytail bun thing and then stuck some flowers in it, and the front of her hair is pulled back to kind of act as a head band. Anyway, she looked awesome. I think she's realizing how fun it is to let me have my way.
I think she missed the kids while she was away. Ya, we missed her too. She did a lot for me this summer. It was a little more sad for me to see her go this year. That was a little wierd. She has to be busy, busy, busy and it drives me crazy so I get pretty excited when school starts. She walked out the door on the first day, however, and I got a little depressed. Hmm. . . better start getting calloused again, we don't want to start that blubberyness.


2 comments:

Nicki said...

So I have a cold and don't feel the best. At least that's my excuse for tearing up while reading your blog. I miss you all!

Teri Pratt said...

I didn't take any first day of school pics! How sad is that! Kids grow fast. Enjoy them everyday:)