Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sierra's Ballet

Today was parent observation day in Sierra's ballet class. They don't let the parents watch the normal classes because it's distracting for the kids. So they have one day during the year that we can come in and take pictures and videos and see what they've been learning during the year. After that they start practicing their dance for spring recital. So here are some pictures of her cute class. I also took a couple of recordings. There is no sound however.
Sierra is the one in the video that I am attempting to follow.

In this video Sierra is the one in the back behind the girl in pigtail buns. At the end when they curtsy she kind of disappears for a second. Anyway, I thought it was kind of cute.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I want to get Alison in ballet.

Unknown said...

Nellie,
That was so fun! Your paper is super cute! Thanks for fixing mine too, I love it! Sierra, of course, looks like she is by far the best!!

Burrups said...

Way too cute!! She is such a pretty girl.

Nana said...

I appreciate your posting the video and pictures of Sierra's ballet class. I loved looking at them and watching the videos over and over. She is such a good little dancer and it is evident she really is enjoying every minute of it.